Dropshipping offers a the little guy the opportunity to get ahead on the internet by offering top
products, even name brand products without having to invest thousands of dollars of
inventory, shipping products, or manufacturing.
Deopshipping is the opportunity for a home based business, using the internet and even
ebay.com, this article will give you 7 basic steps to finding dropship and wholesale
sources and starting your own home dropship business from the internet.
1. Step 1, finding your niche. You’ve probably heard of this phrase if you’ve studied internet
marketing at all. A niche is a specialty or subject that you will focus on when deciding what
products to offer your customers.
Choose something you know alot about as you may have a better idea of the pricing and value
of products that you are familiar with. You may also know what your customers are willing
to pay for products and what the customers look for in different products.
2. Find Dropship suppliers. This may take some time and research on your own. If you’re very
luchk you may find a local wholesale supplier willing to dropship products for you to your
customers. Another choice is to consult a
dropship wholesale directory like the one at: http://www.freewebsuccess.info/dropship-wholesale
to find the type of products you want to offer within your niche.
3. List items on Ebay.com. This is an important shep even if you want to sell items via a
website only. Because ebay.com is a great place to find out what the demand for a product is
and how high a price customers are willing to pay for an item.
You could use ebay.com to sell products monthly as well and email customers about your website
should you choose to build one.
4. Build your e-commerce website. If you need help with this you may want to learn html on
your own rather than hire a webmaster for thousands of dollars. There are plenty of free
information websites that will teach you about html. Just google html.
5. Build a list of contacts/customers. The real value of a customer can be drasticially
if they become a repeat customer. Think about it, the most expensive part of your business
will be getting new customers, so you might as well get as much value out of each one as
You do this by getting the customer to subscribe to your newsletter, or to give you their
email address so you can tell them about new produts or specials. Offering them something
of value for free many times will convince them to subscribe.
6. Upsell your contacts. This is easy, use the list of customers you have gathered to offer
specials, deals, or inform them of new products. Or simply send them tips and information
about the niche you have chosen.
7. Expand your product base. If you add new products to your items customers are more likely to return to the website to see a new item. Especially if it’s a hot new item just coming out on the market, so keep your eyes open for new product development within your niche.
About the author:
Consult the dropship wholesale directory at: http://www.freewebsuccess.info/dropship-wholesaleto find products to sell on ebay.com or on your own e-commerce website.