Rags to Riches with Affiliate Programs.
If you do not know what an affiliate program is, it is simply the process of merchants paying you to bring them sales or leads.
Here is why affiliate marketing is so easy and profitable:
1. Affiliate programs are free to join. The merchants do not charge you to become an affiliate, because they obviously want you to succeed.
2. Merchants spend hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars in advertising, that very rarely results in a sale. Seen all the commercials on Television? Do you think everyone who see it will buy the product? Of course not!
3. Merchants love affiliate programs because they are able to pay you only if a sale is made. And because this advertising is a guaranteed sale for them, they are able to pay you very well, usually between 10-30%. They are happy to do so because the sale has already been made.
4. Since we are still in the early years of affiliate marketing, there is a large shortage of affiliates. There will be many people who sign up to become an affiliate, but either do not have the skills or the time to become very successful. They will then blow off future opportunities simply because they failed with one affiliate merchant.
I will list a few of my favorite affiliate programs near the end of this article, but if you want to know exactly how affiliate programs work and need a basic manual complete with sample listings for advertising, visit the Internet Cash System.
My favorite affiliate programs:
1. Progressive Health.
2. Zenmed Affiliate Program.
3. Quality Generics.
For a listing of many more, visit my Affiliate Directory.
About the Author
J. Ratliff is an avid affiliate and internet business guru. His affiliate directory is located at www.affiliate-directory.us.