Websites, Bloggers, Ezine Publishers all need content. All business need exposure and advertising. Writing artilcles to share your expertise with others can benefit in a number of ways even if you offer your articles freely.
1. Brand Yourself. You will brand your website, business and yourself . Make sure you include your name, business name, credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. Gain credibility. You will become know as an expert on the topics you write about. Get an edge on your competion with a boost in credibilty.
3. Free advertising. This will broaden your advertising efforts in addition to yur normal advertising budget.
4. Get Published All Over The Web. Multiple visiting publishers to need free content for their websites, ezines, blogs and more.
5. Get Published in Offline Content. Some publishers may put your content in ebooks and so your advertising can multiply further.
6. Gain Trust. If when people read your article they like it, they will be more likely to buy your product or service increasing your profits.
7. Highlighted Exposure. A publisher may choose to place your article on their homepage or high traffic blog. Placement can increase credibility as well as exposure.
8. Long Term Advertising. Your article may end up in archives to ezine publications. Some subcribers like to read back issues before subscribing.
9. Multiply Income. You may get extra income from people who want to hire you to write other articles, books or even speak at seminars. This can be a great way to multiply your income.
10. Link Popularity! When publishers begin placing your article along with resource box on their websites you will start to raise your search engine rankings. The more links back to you site the more popular you are with the search engines. Start gaining all sorts of popularity today!
About The Author
Marie Gervacio is founder and editor of ArticleBlender.com ShineYourStar.com, and SimpleBeautyTips.com.
This article was posted on November 24, 2005