Short Story Writing Tips –
Weve established what a title should be and weve also established your title is your selling tool. So if it can make or break the sale of your story, then well have to agree that it is extremely important. How much emphasis have you placed when selecting a title?
- You cant write a story before titling it, so you jotted down the first thing that came to mind.
- You added it as an afterthought when you completed the story.
- You put a lot of thought into it and selected the best one.
I hope it was the latter and I hope you did this
- You noted down as many titles as you could think of
- Then crossed out the titles you thought were so-so
- And kept the most grabbing title of them all?
You did do this, didnt you?
About The Author
Besides his passion for writing, Nick Vernon runs an online gift site where you will find gift information, articles and readers funny stories. Visit http://www.we-recommend.com
This article was posted on August 24, 2004